Every year nearly half a billion visitors visit Europe to encounter the wealth of cultural, artistic and architectural attractions. The efficient rail and road network has made travel a pleasant and effortless experience. European land is stretched from the Atlantic Ocean in the west to the Ural Mountains in the east. Europe has preserved & treasured its cultural heritage which reflects in hundreds of world-famous museums, monuments, galleries, and universities. Surrounded by booming cities, tiny villages, genetic mountain ranges, lush river valleys, sprawling seas…. Europe offers an endless variety of landscapes to the travellers of all ages.
What is included in the tour
- Return Air Fare on economy class (airfare may change at the time of booking)
- 8 nights accommodation in Standard Category rooms at 3 star hotels or similar
- 8 Buffet Breakfasts
- 07 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Lunches.
- 08 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Lunches.
- Entire road journey & sightseeing by super deluxe air-conditioned luxury coach; Due to private coaches being forbidden inside the cities of Rome, Florence, Venice, Amsterdam, etc. most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and on foot.
- Tour Manager Service
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Government Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees not mentioned in Itinerary or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, and telephone calls etc.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price Inclusions’ column
• City tour with a local guide
• Visit to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower
• Full day excitement and thrill at Euro Disney
• Romantic Cruise on the Seine River
• The magnificent Grand Place and Mannekin Pis Statue
• Photo stop at the Atomium
• Enjoy Amsterdam on a Canal Cruise
• Visit Madurodam - Holland in miniature (from 20th May)
• Walk through the world’s largest and the most beautiful floral display at Kuekenhof (till 19th May)
• Marvel at the imposing Cologne Cathedral - a Gothic masterpiece
• Visit the heart of beautiful Black Forest
• Demonstration of cuckoo clock making at Drubba
• Witness breath-taking mountain peaks and glaciers at Mt. Titlis
• Ride in the world’s first revolving cable car
• Walk on the Highest suspension bridge in Europe - Titlis Cliff Walk
• Full Orientation tour of Lucerne
• Cruise on Lake Lucerne
• Cog wheel train ride to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
• Visit scenic Interlaken
8 Nights 9 Days
Day 01: Today travel to Paris, the City of Lights and Glamour.
Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful cities - Paris. This fashionable and elegant city is known for its haute couture, renowned museums, breath-taking beautiful monuments and sensational cabarets. You will be greeted by your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall. Next we proceed straight to our hotel, where you check in and relax in the comfort of the hotel. Later we take a romantic cruise down the River Seine. Enjoy the unique view of the Top attractions of Paris. Overnight in Paris.
Day 02: Guided city tour of Paris. Visit to Eiffel tower 3rd(Top) Level.
After breakfast, we proceed for guided city tour of Paris. The tour passes before the great and symbolic tourist locations in the city, the Place Vendôme, the Place de l’Opéra Garnier, the Musée du Louvre, the Musée d’Orsay, the Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Alexander Bridge and Les Invalides, Opera House and several others. Later we visit the iconic Eiffel Tower – 3rd Level, get a stunning view of the city from the Top. With its famous tapering cast iron tip, the Eiffel Tower is not just the symbol of Paris but of all of France. Erected by Gustave Eiffel to commemorate the centennial of the French Revolution in 1889, the 1,050-foot (320-meter) tower once held the title of the world's tallest structure. Overnight in Paris.
Day 03: Enjoy your day at Euro Disney.
Today, Experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. The destination to relax and enjoy different kind of ride and studio Movies with your loved ones. You may choose between Disney Park and enjoy the several rides.
You may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Overnight in Paris.
Day 04: Onto Brussels. Keukenhof Gardens Or Madurodam.
Today after the breakfast we proceed to Brussels, Headquarters of the European Union and capital of Belgium. On arrival in Brussels we visit one of Europe's most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, home to the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Mannekin Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium. Later Relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Keukenhof Gardens (till the 19th May), where vast numbers of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths create dazzling patches of colour, witness the greatest flower show on earth (till 19th of May). From 20th May we visit Madurodam, the home to a range of 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities and large developments. Feel like a giant amidst models of palaces, canals, windmills, harbours, airports and other Holland attractions. Overnight in Netherland.
Day 05: Explore Amsterdam with Canal Cruise. See Cologne Cathedral.
Check out and proceed to the Dutch capital Amsterdam and board a glass-topped boat drifting through the canals which is the best way to explore Amsterdam. Thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses. Next we drive towards Cologne, famous for Eau de Cologne. On arrival visit the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 515 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe. Overnight in Germany.
Day 06: Travel to Black Forest. Visit Rhine Falls.
After check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of the Black Forest, Known for its dense, evergreen forests and picturesque villages and largely renowned for its spas and the cuckoo clocks. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest region. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Enjoy the scenic beauty as we drive towards Switzerland. We halt at Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls. Overnight in Switzerland.
Day 07: Visit amazing Jungfraujoch and scenic Interlaken.
Visit Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice, a high–point of your tour! to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet – a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace. Visit the Sphinx observatory deck to view longest glacier in the Alps - the Altesch Glacier. Later we drive to Interlaken, a unique and fascinating city situated between two lakes of Thun and Brienz and one of Switzerland’s best known health and pleasure resorts. There is time to relax at the many cafes or shop for Swiss watches and chocolates. Overnight in Switzerland.
Day 08: Visit Mt. Titlis & Cruise on Lake of Lucerne.
Today enjoy one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour. Cable car rides including the world’s first rotating cable car, the Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 metres. Mt. Titlis is central Switzerland’s loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice and a visual treat. At 10,000 feet get an unrestricted 360 degree view of the Alpine landscape. Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” a suspension bridge along the cliff of Mt. Titlis. Later proceed on an orientation tour of Lucerne: Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a wonderful cruise on the scenic lake of Lucerne. Overnight in Switzerland.
Day 09: Departure
After breakfast, proceed to the airport to head back to India. Return Home With Pleasant memories Of The Tour!!!
Quotation might change due to fluctuation in Rate of Exchange at the time of confirmation & booking process. Current rate of exchange considered is @ 1 EUR = 80 INR. Package cost is based on Ex Mumbai only (Airfare may change at the time of booking).