This wonderful city is a real manifestation of the urbanity that is inherent in many world capitals. In Uzbek the name Tashkent means “Stone Village” was first mentioned in the 11th century. This city is amazingly fun and interesting place, with the best restaurants, museums and nightlife in the country. Tashkent is full of bright green parks and gardens, fountains filled with crystal strands.
What is included in the tour
- Return Economy Class Air Tickets
- 04 Nights Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing
- Buffet Breakfasts at the hotel.
- 04 Lunches + 04 Gala Dinners + 01 High Tea with Indian Snacks
- 02 bottles of 0.5 ltr water per person per day IN COACH & HOTEL.
- A/C comfortable transport with professional driver as per the itinerary.
- Professional English speaking escort guide from arrival to departure in Tashkent.
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC basis
- Full day trip to Charvak Lake & Chimgan Mountains
- Tashkent City Tour (Amir Temur Square, etc.)
- Shopping Tour at Tashkent to Local Market & Mega Mall.
- Your own alcohol with no extra charge to the restaurants
- Uzbekistan Visa support & Normal Visa processing fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Porter service.
- Hard drinks.
- Charges in hotels for additional services & penalties.
- Any additional persons joining the group at the destination or any of the services will need to pay full package price and the payment needs to be paid in our Delhi office.
- Tashkent City Tour
- Visit Charvak & Chimgan Mountains
- Visit Lal Bahadur Shastri Monument
Day 1: Delhi-Tashkent
After clearing immigration at Tashkent International Airport, collect your baggage and meet our local representative who will guide for your transfer to hotel. Enroute, enjoy Hi Tea at Indian restaurant. In the evening, proceed for city tour of Tashkent. Visit Independence Square, Amir Temur, Tashkent Broadway. Later, enjoy Gala Dinner at Indian Restaurant along with world Class Belly Dance Show Program. Return to the hotel. Overnight in Tashkent.
Day 2: Tashkent – Charvak & Chimgan Day Tour
Today enjoy sumptuous breakfast at the hotel's and then proceed to Charvak and Chimgan Mountains - 80 kilometres away from Tashkent. A chair lift takes you to the top of the mountain. Enjoy your Lunch in Pyramids resort in Chimgan Mountains. Explore Charvak Artificial Reservoir where one can enjoy fishing, swimming, canoeing etc. After spending some leisure time at this beautiful Charvak lake drive back to the hotel in Tashkent. Later, enjoy Gala Dinner at Indian Restaurant along with world Class Belly Dance Show Program. Return to the hotel. Overnight in Tashkent.
Day 3: Tashkent Full Day City Tour
Enjoy your breakfast in the hotel. Proceed for full day city tour. Visit Monument of Courage, Romanov Prince Duke Residence, Opera and Ballet Theatre, Memotial of Repressions, Tashkent TV Tower (outside only). Visit Hazrat Imam complex, Old city. Enjoy Lunch in an Indian restaurant. Later, in the evening enjoy Gala Dinner at Indian Restaurant along with world Class Belly Dance Show Program. Return to the hotel. Overnight in Tashkent.
Day 4: Tashkent Or Day Free For Optional Tours
Enjoy your breakfast in the hotel. Later proceed for shopping to Alas Key Bazar and TSUM. Enjoy lunch at a local Indian Restaurant. Post lunch transfer to Mega Mall to continue the shopping. In the evening enjoy Gala Dinner at Indian Restaurant along with world Class Belly Dance Show Program. Return to the hotel. Overnight in Tashkent.
Day 5: Check Out
This morning after breakfast at the hotel’s coffee shop, check out of the hotel and transfer to Airport for departure to the respective home town.