Thailand the “Land of Smiles” is a country where getting bored is just not an option. Thailand is full of gorgeous beaches, mouth-watering cuisine, rich in culture, magnificent temples, busy markets, a vibrant lifestyle many more to list and that is why this country fascinates people of all ages. Pattaya renowned for its beautiful beaches, water parks, unspoiled natural beauty. Bangkok is a shopper’s paradise, is also well known for the temples which have a historical background and phenomenal architectural work.
- Alcazar Show.
- Coral Island.
- Bangkok City Tour.
- Safari World
Day 01: Arrive Bangkok - Pattaya
Welcome to the Land of Smiles. After clearing immigration at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport. At the airport, our representative will greet you and provide assistance with airport procedures.
Later proceed to Pattaya. In the evening enjoy the breath-taking cabaret show - Alcazar Show. Enjoy delicious Indian Dinner in local Indian restaurant & back to your Hotel.
Day 02: Pattaya
This morning after enjoying Breakfast proceed to explore the fabulous Coral Island. In the afternoon enjoy lunch at local Indian restaurant. You can enjoy Speedboat ride, Glass Bottom Boat rides various water sports like Banana Boat etc. (optional).
Dinner will be served at local Indian Restaurant.
Day 03: Pattaya - Bangkok
This morning after enjoying Breakfast proceed to Bangkok. Enroute visit Gems Gallery. Enjoy mouth-watering lunch at local Indian Restaurant. Check in at Bangkok Hotel and complete the Check-in formalities. A half day city tour will enrich your memories of Bangkok. Shopping trip to MBK mall / Indra Square.
Overnight stay at Bangkok
Day 04: Bangkok
Today post breakfast visit the Safari World – an open zoo which astonished the visitors with the animals living in their natural habitat. At Marine Park is full of a variety of characteristic marine animals. Here you can see the experienced the Orang Utang in Kick Boxing, the stunts performed by the Cowboy Stunt, Sea Lion Show, and Dolphin Show. Here we get an opportunity to have the closest confront with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Lunch at local Indian Restaurant.
Dinner at local Indian Restaurant.
Day 05: Depart
Enjoy the breakfast in the hotel. you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home to India.
What is included in the tour
- 02 nights stay in Pattaya Hotel with breakfast.
- 02 nights stay in Bangkok Hotel with breakfast.
- Return Economy class air ticket.
- 5 Lunches and 4 dinner.
- Private coach Transfers.
- Services of English Speaking Local guide.
- Services of a Tour Manager.
- Insurance .
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees not mentioned in Itinerary or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- 5% GST on total package cost.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column