Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned.
What is included in the tour
- Three nights in Lucerne
- One night stay in Zurich
- Daily breakfast except day 01
- Swiss Travel Consecutive Pass for 4 days - 2nd class
What is NOT included in the tour
- Return Airfare.
- Airport tax.
- Travel and health insurance extra.
- GST of 5% on total package cost
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and expenses of personal nature.
- Check-in starts at 1400 hrs / Checkout 10 am.
- Swiss Travel Consecutive Pass for 4 days/3 days 2nd class
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Swiss Pass
- Excursion to Lake Lucerne Cruise with Swiss Pass
- Excursion to Mt. Rigi with Swiss Pass
- Excursion to Rhine Fall with Swiss Pass
5 Days 4 Nights
Day 1 Arrival in Switzerland
Arrive at Zurich Airport. Take a train from Zurich (Airport) to Lucerne on Swiss pass. Check in at hotel. Spend leisure time in Zurich. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 Mt. Titlis
Take a train from Zurich to Lucerne. In afternoon get ready for an excursion to Mt. Titlis on Swiss Pass. Take a train to Engelberg. Your round trip ticket takes you from Engelberg to Mount Titlis by cable car. Proceed to Lucerne railway station for your train back to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 Day at Leisure
Today is free for leisure activities. You can explore the the Lucerne city on Swiss pass OR you can enjoy the Mt. Jungfraujoch on your own cost. In the evening enjoy Lake Lucerne Cruise with Swiss Pass.
Day 4 Rhine Fall
Go out to visit the most spectacular waterfall in Europe, The Rhine falls. Spend the rest of the day exploring Zurich’s cobbled streets, wandering through its museums, exploring its flea markets etc. Proceed to Zurich on Swiss pass. Overnight at the hotel in Zurich.
Day 5 Departure
This morning check out of the hotel and take a prescheduled hotel shuttle or with Swiss Pass take the train for your onward flight OR continue your journey in paradise.