Egypt the land of the Pharaohs welcomes with its vigorous Nile and impressive monuments, the charming desert, and with its long past and welcoming, story-loving people. Egypt is most known for its pyramids and ancient remains of the ancient Egyptian civilization. It is the only country in Africa which is also part of the Middle East. There are many things to explore in Egypt, sand-covered tombs, stony pyramids and elevated Pharaonic temples. Egypt’s landscapes are ultimately captivating.
Day 1: Cairo
Welcome in the Land of the Pharaohs. Arrive at Cairo International Airport where our representative will greet you and provide assistance with airport procedures. You will be comfortably transferred to your Local restaurant to take your Lunch, later proceed to your hotel for check in. In the evening one can proceed to Giza to explore ancient Egyptian history through Sound & Light show (Optional).
Dinner at Local Indian restaurant
Day 2: Cairo/ Alexandria/Cairo
Enjoy the breakfast in the hotel and proceed to Alexandria. . Visit Catacomb, Roman Theater, Pompeys’ Pillar, view of Citadel of Qait bay from outside and Montazah Gardens. After visits transfer back to Cairo. Check-in your hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Cairo/Sleeper train to Aswan
Check-out after breakfast. At 08:00 am Full day visit of the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, papyrus fair, perfume factory and cotton shop. Continue visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. After visits free time (own arrangement), till transfer to Cairo station to board the sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4: Aswan/Nile Cruise
Arrival at Aswan station, greeted by Travco representative. Visit the Philae Temple, High Dam and unfinished Obelisque. After visits transfer to your Nile cruise for check-in. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 5: Nile Cruise
Early morning with breakfast box, at fixed convoy time at 04:00 am, transfer by A/C vehicle to Abu Simbel. Visits Temple of Abu Simbel. At around 13:00 Sail to Kom Ombo, visit Kom Ombo Temple. Sail to Edfu and overnight.
Day 6: Nile Cruise
Visit Edfu Temple. Sail to Luxor.
Day 7: Nile Cruise / Luxor
Check-out after breakfast. A.M. Visit Valley of Kings, Queen Hatchepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. P.M. Visit Karnak Temple, and Luxor Temple. After visits transfer to your hotel in Luxor, check-in. Overnight at Hotel in Luxor.
Day 8: Cairo/Final Departure
Check-out after breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
What is included in the tour
- Private Transfers
- Accommodation at in the hotel
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 Dinners
- 7 Lunches
- All local government taxes
- Mumbai to Mumbai Tour Manager Service
- Visa & Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Government Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees not mentioned in Itinerary or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, and telephone calls etc.
- 5% GST on total package cost.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column