The global city of Dubai is a fun and superficial playground on the Persian Gulf. The cutting-edge building projects, skyscrapers, first-class resorts, waterways, palm trees and flat-roofed hotels make this city a very delightful place to visit by day and night. The footprints of Emirati culture and glorified history reflects very prominently in its architecture, music, cuisine and lavish lifestyle.
What is included in the tour
- 5 nights accommodation in Standard Category rooms at afore mentioned 3 star hotels or similar
- 6 Buffet Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches at Local Indian Restaurants
- 5 Dinners at Local Indian Restaurants
- Dhow cruise with dinner & transfer – Marina cruise
- Half Day Dubai city tour with English speaking guide
- Entrance to Burj khalifa (entry during non-prime hrs -124th floor)
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner & belly dance (6-7 pax in each 4wd vehicle/ SIC basis)
- Abu Dhabi city tour
- Ferrari world with Bronze entry ticket
- Bollywood theme park with entrance tickets & transfers
- Visit to Dubai mall + view of fountain show
- Water Taxi – Abra
- Aquarium with entrance fees
- Palm Monorail with tickets
- Miracle Garden entrance fees
- Private Transfers
- 5% Vat
- Daily 500ML x 2 bottle of water during sightseeing
- Airfare, Airport Taxes & UAE visa + Ok to board charges
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Tourism Dihram Fees
- Mumbai to Mumbai Tour Manager Service
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Government Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees not mentioned in Itinerary or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, and telephone calls etc.
- 5% GST on total package cost.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Goodies worth Rs.5000/- included
- Arrival Day Breakfast
- Arrival Day Lunch
- Water Taxi – Abra
- Palm Monorail
- Miracle Garden
Day 1: Arrive Dubai - Marina Dhow Cruise.
Welcome to Dubai - The Shopping Capital of the Middle East. Arrive at Dubai / Sharjah international Airport. At the airport, our representative will greet you and provide assistance with airport procedures. Proceed for Lunch. Make your trip most memorable by riding limousine drive. Check in at hotel. Rest of day for leisure. Evening enjoys Marina Dhow Cruise while meandering through Dubai creek.
Enjoy elite dinner on Cruise with a range of entertainment.
Day 2: City Tour.
Post breakfast proceeds for Dubai City tour including Dubai Museum (with entry fees), Sheikh palace for the photo stop, drive though Jumeirah beach road (time permitting visit famous Jumeirah mosque) Capture yourself in camera at world famous palm Atlantis. Fest your eyes with the scenic view of Bur Dubai Creek while proceeding for Dubai city tour and capture the moment in your camera. Post city tour proceed for Lunch at Local Indian Restaurant. Now we proceed for the breath-taking view of Dubai city a top Burj Khalifa (non-prime time) from the 124th Floor. Enjoy the Aquarium & Underwater Zoo at Dubai Mall (including the entrance). Free time for shopping at the Dubai mall. Enjoy famous Bollywood theme dancing fountains.
Enjoy a stomach full dinner at local Indian Restaurant.
Return to the hotel.
Day 3: Abu Dhabi City Tour.
Today morning after breakfast proceed to Abu Dhabi. Enroute the city tour, visit grand mosque whose splendid interior keeps you open mouthed. Post that have lunch at Indian Restaurant. Proceed to enjoy a fun-filled roller coaster ride at world-famous Ferrari world (bronze ticket included).
Day 4: Bollywood Park and Desert Safari.
Post Breakfast proceeds to Bollywood Park to enjoy eye catchy stunt shows & performances. Enjoy monorail ride. Enjoy lunch at the Indian Restaurant. Enjoy the unique experience of Dune Bashing at the Desert Safari. Enjoy Camel Rides, Sun Set Photography, henna mehndi and the famous Belly Dance performance with a variety of Barbecue items served for Dinner.
Day 5: Dubai.
After breakfast proceeds to Miracle, garden displays identifiable structures spattered with flowers. Enjoy your lunch at the Indian Restaurant. After lunch proceeds for Global village sensational shopping spectacles.
In the evening enjoy Dinner of your choice on own.
Day 6: Depart Dubai.
After breakfast proceeds to water taxi (Abra) to the world famous gold souk in Deira. Enjoy your lunch at Indian Restaurant, later on, proceed for shopping by own. Proceed for Dubai airport with flourished memories...