The Andaman and Nicobar Islands form a gorgeous archipelago in the Bay of Bengal at the southern tip of India. If you were always mesmerized by the exotic beauty of islands that managed to remain untouched by the air of modernity, then Andaman and Nicobar islands are exactly what you are looking for. The islands are famous because of its natural beauty and diverse biodiversity. Andaman tourism thrives on the travelers visiting the stunningly beautiful islands for a great holiday experience. Andaman, the perfect go-to destination is also a great place to dive into its thrilling water sports activities. Andaman Holidays are an ideal getaway off the mainland, teeming with activities for family and friends such as adventure and water sports, trekking and sightseeing tours across the island. We bring you a wide range of Andaman Tour Packages for your perfect vacation in the Islands.
- Attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail.
- Visit Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach.
- Elephant Beach
- Explore the beautiful Neil Island.
- City Tour of Port Blair.
6 Nights / 7 Days
4N Port Blair + 2N Havelock Island + Day Trip To Baratang Island
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair – Cellular Jail – Light & Sound Show : On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to Cellular Jail (National Memorial). At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
Day 2: Port Blair – Ross Island – North Bay Island : Today, after breakfast we will proceed for a full day cruising towards Ross Island, & North Bay (Coral Island) Ross Island: First we starts the exhilarating journey (by boat) to Ross Island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands. North Bay (Coral Island) : From Ross Island, we proceed for a joyful trip to North Bay island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral, colorful fishes and underwater marine life
Day 3: Port Blair - Havelock Island : Today, we start our journey towards Havelock Island via ferry from Port Blair Harbor. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. After relax, day free for own leisure at Havelock Island. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 4: Havelock Island – Elephant Beach : Today morning proceed to Elephant Beach by sharing boat, 1 session of Snorkeling complementary for all pax. (Subject to operation). (Note: If Elephant Beach is not operational the guest would be taken to Kalapathar Beach).
Day 5: Havelock Island – Radhanagar Beach - Port Blair – Shopping : Today morning proceed to Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. Today proceed back towards Port Blair. On arrival at Port Blair, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort / hotel. After relax at evening, we proceed to Sagarika (the Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) for shopping.
Day 6: Port Blair – Baratang (Limestone Caves & Mud Volcano) – Port Blair : Today early morning we depart to Baratang Island. On the way we go through the Jarawa Reserve Area, a highly adventurous area inhabited by people of Jarawa Tribes. On reaching we visit the naturally formed Limestone Caves & Mud Volcano. By evening we return Port Blair. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Depart From Andaman Islands : Drop to Port Blair / Harbor for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories.
What is included in the tour
- Air Conditioned Accommodation at all places.
- Return airport / harbor transfers by Private AC Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private AC Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Return Havelock / Neil Ferry transfer in Deluxe ferry i.e. MV Makruzz / Green Ocean / Coastal Cruise (Base Category of Seats). (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY). (If private ferries are not operating due to climatic conditions / technical maintenance or any other reasons then the guests will be shifted to government ferry).
- Breakfast for 6 occasions.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expense Such Telephonic calls, Camera, Laundry charges, Internet, Tips, etc.
- Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner.
- GST (As per current tax rate 5% will be applicable on Total Package Cost).
- Anything not mentioned in above ‘‘Inclusions List”