Carved out for a Wanderluster! Leh Ladakh Tour is a panoramic delight because of its alluring landscape, cerulean lakes, cobalt skies, hospitable culture and roughly set monasteries. Hurry and Book Now Leh Ladakh Tour Packages to create everlasting memories!
What is included in the tour
- To & Fro Air Fare to Leh from Mumbai in economy Class.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as hotels mentioned.
- All Meals (Bed Tea, 07 Breakfast, 07 Hot / Pack Lunch, 07 Dinner)
- To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers.
- Transportation as per above tour plan (point to point basis only)
- Ladakh Entry & national park fees
- One Ladakh Guide Book Complimentary.
- Oxygen in each vehicle for visit to Nubra valley & Pangong Lake.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Rafting, Camel Safari, Monument & Museum entry Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices include”.
- Tips, Porter, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill
- health, roadblocks or any factors beyond control.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Visit Magnetic hill.
- 1 night stay at Pangong Lake.
- Visit Shanti Stupa.
- Visit Leh palace.
7 Nights / 8 Days
Day 01: Leh Airport Pickup
Arrive at Leh airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your reserved accommodation. Check in to the hotel and get proper rest to acclimatize.
Day 02: Leh – Sham valley
After breakfast drive to Lamayuru on the way visit Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill, Sangam (confluence of Zanskar & Indus river) and Liker Monastery. Lunch en route, post lunch drive to visit the mesmerizing moon like landscapes and the Lamayuru monastery.
Day 03: Sham – Leh
After the Breakfast drive to Leh en route visit Alchi monastery and Hall of Fame. Arrive at Leh by afternoon.
Day 04: Leh - Nubra Valley
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). You can take short breaks at roadside cafes and scenic points for photography. On arrival check in to the hotel/camp. Post lunch, enjoy a camel safari (double humped camel which are found only in Ladakh & Mongolia) at the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village.
Day 05: Nubra - Pangong Lake via Shyok river road
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, drive of 6 – 7 Hrs. Arrival at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Pangong Lake.
Day 06: Pangong Lake – Leh
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh, en route visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace.
Day 07: Leh Local
After Breakfast drive to visit the Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. After Lunch to free to explore Leh Market and shopping. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 08: Leh Airport Drop
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
- Being the high altitude region, Physical Fitness Certificate approved by MD Doctor is MANDATORY for all guests.
- We suggest minimum age required to travel on this tour is 5 year.
- Carry Heavy woollen & Thermal wear on tour.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- NRI and Foreign Nationals tourist need special permit, hence requested to carry all details related to proper identity along with passport and submit photo copy of the same to the booking executive.
- Due to infrastructure limitations at few destinations, tented accommodation will be provided.
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
- Only postpaid connections works in Jammu & Kashmir state. For better network carry a BSNL/MTNL post-paid connection.
- NRI/Foreigners require Valid Protected Area Permit (PAP) for Leh.