Baku is a home to marvelous architectural and historical icons. Nestled along the edge of Caspian Sea Baku has housed many historical empires during its rich history. Endless luxury stores, the finest cars, the best fine-dining restaurants, awesome pubs and an amazing social life make Baku one of the most surprising and must-see destinations.
What is included in the tour
- Economy Class airfare
- Accommodation in Hotels including breakfast
- Meals as per itinerary
- Visa charges
- Gala Dinner At Indian Restaurant With 2+2 Veg, Non Veg Snacks, Indian Buffet Local Spirits (Applicable For Minimum 15 Pax)
- Entrance fees
- 01 Ltr of water per person per day
- All transfers according to program including airport transfers
- Mumbai to Mumbai Tour Manager Service
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Porter service.
- Hard drinks.
- Charges in hotels for additional services & penalties.
- Any additional persons joining the group at the destination or any of the services will need to pay full package price and the payment needs to be paid in our office.
- 5% GST
- Baku City tour
- Visit the famous Nizami street
- Visit Yanardag the fire mountain
- Visit Ateshgah
- Genclik Mall
Day 1: Arrival at Baku – City Tour
Welcome in Baku the capital of Azerbaijan! Our local representative will assist you to get transfer from Airport to Indian Restaurant for Lunch. Post lunch proceed to your hotel and complete the check in formalities. In the evening get ready for the Panoramic City tour of Baku. Visit some famous places in Baku like Highland Park-Alley of Martyrs, The National Assembly- also transliterated as MilliMajlis, The tallest skyscraper in Baku popularly known as Flame towers. Visit an indoor arena the Baku Crystal Hall which is located National Flag Square. Take a walk on Baku Boulevard on Caspian sea. Later enjoy your dinner in local Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in hotel
Day 2: Baku City Tour
Enjoy your breakfast in the hotel. Today explore the Old city of Baku which is the historical core of Baku. It is surrounded by protective walls. Shirvanshahs and Maiden Tower are classified as World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Proceed for lunch in an Indian Restaurant. Post lunch visit the most happening street of Nizami Street. Nizami Street is famous for shopping. Visit the architectural marvels like the Heydar Aliyev Center. Capture yourself in camera at Heydar Aliyev Center. Enjoy your Gala Dinner in the evening in an Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in hotel
Day 3: Fire Mountain and Fire Temple
Enjoy a mouth-watering breakfast in the hotel. After breakfast we will proceed to Absheron Peninsula to visit Fire Mountain popularly known as Yanardag. The word Yanardag means “Blazing Mountain”. Visit the Hindu and Zoroastrian spiritual adob – Ateshgah which was built during 17th and 18th century. Later proceed to enjoy your lunch in local Indian Restaurant. Proceed to the Baku Eye popularly known as Baku Ferris Wheel. Rest day is free for shopping. In the evening enjoy the dinner at local Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in hotel
Day 4: Shopping Tour
Today after breakfast visit the biggest mall in Baku known as Genclik Mall. Later proceed to local Indian Restaurant for lunch. Post lunch enjoy shopping in Park Boulevard. In the evening enjoy your dinner at a local Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in hotel.
Day 5: Departure
After breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed to the airport for your onward journey.
- Flight fare is tentative, it may change at the time of booking.
- Flight booking is subject to availability of seats on flights on the said dates.
- Meals on flights can be added at additional cost of Rs 2000.
- Hotel check-in time is 14:00 PM. and check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- The flight seats and hotel rooms will be blocked only upon confirmation and advance payment.
- Package bookings will be held after the full payment received in our accounts.
- Outside liquor is not allowed in the restaurants. Corkage charge is – 20-30 USD per bottle
- Flight fares, hotel tariff and other inclusions costs in the package may vary from time to time. Hence the quoted rates may differ at the time of booking the package.
- Carrying liquor from outside is not allowed at restaurants where you will have your meals. Corkage charges applicable as per restaurant / hotel's policies and has to be paid additional
- Guide and vehicle will be available from 10:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m.
- In the restaurants duration for having meals is 1.5 Hours normal dinner and lunches
- Meals should be eaten at the restaurant; we are not responsible for take always.
- For cancellation or change for any restaurant information should be given 24 hours before for free cancellation.
- The vehicle will move accordingly to time schedule mentioned on program. All groups should leave Hotel for dinners on given time in the program for starting tour in the morning and moving for dinners in the evenings.
- Fare may vary/change due to change in ROE or Taxes (e.g. any new taxes, surcharges or fluctuation in ROE)
- Quotation might change due to fluctuation in Rate of Exchange at the time of confirmation & booking process. Current rate of exchange considered is @ 1 USD = 74 INR. Package cost is based on Ex Mumbai/ Delhi only.
- The Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of Booking / Confirmation
- The Airfare is subject to increase at the time of Booking / Confirmation