Royal Rajasthan… Rejuvenate yourself by wandering in Rich Rajasthan. Glittering marbled forts, Gardens and many more historical monuments where you will lose yourself. This tour is the perfect blend of Hindu, Mughal, Muslim and Jain culture. Plenty of options for shopping of local art will give a glory to your entire experience. This short break will give you a glimpse of Mewad Marrwad both.
- Catch Glimpse of Rajasthan in 5 Days
- Visit major Historical Monuments like Amer fort, Dargah at Ajmer and Mehrangarh Fort.
- Unique Blend of major cultures like Hindu, Muslim, Jainism & Mughals.
- A Perfect Family Tour.
Day 1: Jaipur
Welcome to the Pink city of India! Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh has founded this city in 1727. This city is the capital of Rajasthan and well-known handloom market. Arrive here, get a transfer to the hotel and get ready for a royal journey.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 : In Jaipur
Start your day with breakfast and proceed for Amer fort Visit. 11 Kms away from Jaipur a Fort called Amer fort is oldest for of kacchhavahas. The main attraction of Amer fort is Maota Lake. Discovering a beautiful reflection of white red sandstone Hindu style architecture construction is one of the heart-stopping moments. Enjoy an elephant ride (Subject to availability/alternatively by jeep) to reach up. Post Amer fort lets visit the city of Jaipur. Visit the City palace includes Mubarak Mahal and Chandra Mahal. Enjoy Decorative doorways, courtyards here. After that visit Astronomical Observatory – Jantar Mantar.
Overnight at Hotel
Day 3 : Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Jodhpur (400 KMS)
Today we will drive to Jodhpur via Ajmer and Pushkar. After Breakfast proceed for this journey. Visit Ajmer First. Ajmer is one of the Muslim Pilgrimage of India. Visit Muslim holy dargah of Khwaja Moin-ud-din Chishti & the Ana Sagar Lake. At Pushkar visit Lake with 52 Ghats - Pushkar Lake and Brahma temple.Welcome to the blue city – Jodhpur and get transferred to the hotel. This evening will free for relaxing.
Overnight at Hotel .
Day 4 : Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur (300 KMS)
After breakfast let’s enjoy a city tour of Jodhpur and visit Mehrangarh Fort. Mehrangarh fort is complex of Sukh Mahal, Phool Mahal, and Sheesh Mahal. Visit memorial of Jaswant Singh – Jaswant Thada, Sardar Tower, and Clock Tower. Here you will get ample options in markets where you can shop Spices, Silver. Visit Ranakpur and visit Adinath Temple. After Reaching Udaipur you will be transferred to your respective Hotel.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 : In Udaipur
Today will be a city tour of Udaipur. City of Mughal and Rajputs. We will be visiting Jagdish Temple, Fatehsagar Lakeand Saheliyon ki Bari – garden with fountains & marble architecture. After that visit Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir or folk art Museum. In Evening take Boat Ride in shimmering Lake Pichola. Also, visit Jag Mandir Island with Gul Mahal pavilion.
Overnight at Hotel .
Day 6 : Depart Udaipur
After breakfast, you will be getting Drop to Airport/Railway station. Tour ends with historical Memories.
- Check-In time is 1400 hrs & Check-out time 1200 NOON at all hotels.
- KINDLY NOTE FOR THE GUESTS SAFETY & SECURITY SIDE, WE DON’T ALLOW THE NIGHT DRIVING, HENCE REQUEST GUESTS TO LEAVE IN TIME SO THEY CAN REACH NEXT DESTINATION BEFORE 2000 HRS.
- In a case of any amendment in local Government taxes or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above-mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
THE IMPORTANT POINTS: MONUMENT CLOSURE DAYS:
- In Delhi Red Fort Remain Closed on Every Monday.
- In Agra Taj Mahal Remain Closed on Every Friday.
- All the Monuments Will Remain Closed on Dhulandi (Next Day of HOLI FESTIVAL) in Rajasthan.
- Ranthambore Park & Sariska National Park will be CLOSED from 01 JULY to 30 SEPT Every Year
- COST VALIDITY: 30TH SEPTEMBER 2019.
What is included in the tour
- 05 Nights accommodation basis at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
- Meal Plan – Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels..
- Representative for assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All transfers, city tours, and transport services by A/C VEHICLE All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- MONUMENTS Entrance Fee.
- Services of English Speaking Local Guide.
- Elephant Ride & Jeep Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Jeep Safari in Jodhpur.
- Common Boat Ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header.
- Optional Tours which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- International or Domestic airfare / Train Fare
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as roadblocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above. Any expenses apart from the ones above.