Nature with its Untouched Beauty! Sikkim Darjeeling Tour packages are a retreat of scenic and natural beauty with its magnificent snow capped mountain peaks, dark green deep and dense forest cover, calm and soothing lakes and a large number of flowers. Sikkim Darjeeling are the lands of the muscatel flavoured Darjeeling tea revered by connoisseurs across the globe. Get to know the land of Buddhist monasteries and the glorious gompas.
- Visit Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha.
- Visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute.
- Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop.
- Visit Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.).
- Visit Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls.
GANGTOK PELLING DARJEELING
7 Nights 8 Days
Day 1 Bagdogra – Gangtok
Arrive at Bagdogra airport, report to coach and proceed to Gangtok.
Day 2 Gangtok
Proceed for Gangtok city tour Nalanda Institute & Golden Stupa.Visit Dordul Chorten Stupa and Tibetology. Enjoy rope way ride on your own (Optional). Later Visit flower exhibition show, Hanuman tok & Ganesh Mandir. Later enjoy shopping on the mall road.
Day 3 Gangtok – Tsomgo Lake – Gangtok
Visit Tsomgo lake. Also visit the Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. (In case of Tsomgo lake not accessible we will visit Chardham Temple and Sampdruptse Stupa at Namachi village - Namchi, meaning 'Sky High', nestled among the hills at an elevation of 5,500 ft commands panoramic view of the snow-capped mountains and vast stretches of valley).
Day 4 Gangtok – Pelling
Proceed to Pelling. En-route Visit Buddha Park - a 130-foot high statue of the Buddha. Arrive Pelling in Evening.
Day 5 Pelling
Visit Rimbi falls, Kanchanjunga Waterfall, Khecheopalri Lake and Penyang Monastery. Enjoy relaxation in the evening.
Day 6 Pelling – Darjeeling
Proceed to Darjeeling. En-route enjoy never ending thrills of White Water Rafting (subject to operation).Arrive in Darjeeling in the evening.
Day 7 Darjeeling
Early morning visit Tiger Hill to enjoy sunrise on the Kanchanjunga Ranges and visit Battasey loop. Later visit the Peace Pagoda, Japanese Temple and Ava Art Gallery. Visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (HMI) followed by Mountaineering Documentary Show (subject to operation), Zoological Park, Tea Gardens and Tenzing Rock. Evening Free time for shopping.
Day 8 Darjeeling – Departure from Bagdogra
Proceed to Bagdogra.Board the flight to your home town. Tour Concludes.
PICK UP ON DAY 1 : BAGDOGRA AIRPORT AT 12 NOON.
DROP ON DAY 8 : BAGDOGRA AIRPORT AT 12 NOON.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy of Photo ID proof i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 4 passport size photographs.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry 6 passport sized photographs per person along with them. (Required for Tsomgo Lake.)
- Guests are requested to carry Towels & Dry clothes for White water rafting.
- Single NRI / foreign national is not allowed for Tsomgo lake.
- For foreign nationals & NRI need special permit to visit Tsomgo Lake.
What is included in the tour
- 07 Night’s accommodation in Hotel.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- All sightseeing and Transfers by Coach
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places mentioned in the Itinerary
- All meals (Day 1 Lunch to Day 8 Lunch) As per Itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Camera Fees for video or camera permit
- Airfare / train fare.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.,
- 5% GST on total package cost.
- Anything which is not mentioned in INCLUSIONS.