Sri Lanka a jewel-shaped country surprises you with its roaring waterfalls, terraced tea plantations, sun-kissing beaches, densely forests, enthralling cultural heritage sites. Nature’s own underwater world, whitest beaches found anywhere, brightly coloured aquatic life, best diving and snorkelling experience most incredible crystal clear turquoise waters, soft white sandy beaches, shallow lagoons, endless sunshine and to add this the most friendly people to welcome you is the mix that the Sri Lanka offers you on your holiday.
What is included in the tour
- Private Transfers
- Accommodation at the above mentioned Hotels
- 7 Breakfast
- 6 Dinners on HB basis
- 6 Lunches at the outside Indian restaurants
- Entrance Fees Pinnawlea Elephants Orphanages / Kandy Temple / Royal Botanical Garden
- Hakgala Botanical Garden / Madu Boat River / Turtle Hatchery / Gamgarama Temple
- All local government taxes of hotels
- Sri Lanka Visa cost
- Mumbai to Mumbai Tour Manager Service
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Airfare
- Any increase in Visa fees, Airport taxes, Government Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees not mentioned in Itinerary or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, and telephone calls etc.
- 5% GST on total package cost.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- The Temple of the Tooth
- Madu River Boat trips on Bentota River
Day 1: Kandy
Arrival at Sri Lanka Airport where our local representative will assist you for your transfer at Local Restaurant for Breakfast. Later proceed to Kandy, Enroute visit to the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Enjoy Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Spend rest of the day at leisure.
In the evening enjoy your dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Day 2: Kandy City Tour
Enjoy your breakfast in hotel and proceed to the panoramic city tour of Kandy. Visit the Buddhist Temple well known as Tooth or Dalada Maligawa. The Temple of the Tooth or Dalada Maligawa is believed to house the ‘tooth relic’ of the Lord Buddha. Visit Kandy Lake and Kandy Town, Arts and Crafts Centre, Gems Gallery and Lapidary. Enjoy your lunch at Indian local restaurant. Fest your eyes with rich cultural heritage at cultural show.
Enjoy Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Day 3: Kandy - Nuwara Eliya
Post Breakfast transfers to Nuwara eliya. Visit the famous Sir Bhakta Hanuman temple & Ramboda waterfalls and a tea factory along the way. Enjoy your lunch at Indian local restaurant.
Post Lunch visit the Hakgala Botanical Gardens. Enjoy your dinner at Indian local restaurant.
Day 4: Nuwara Eliya - Bentota
Enjoy the delicious breakfast in the hotel. Post breakfast proceed to Bentota. Enjoy your lunch at Indian local restaurant. De-stressed yourself by walking on the sandy beaches.
Enjoy Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Day 5: Bentota
Today after having breakfast will proceed to Bentota city tour. Bentota Turtle Hatchery, Madu River Boat trips on Bentota River etc. Enjoy your lunch at Indian local restaurant.
Take a calm walk on the popular beach, enjoy the lush and prosperous vegetation. Enjoy Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Day 6: Bentota - Colombo
After the breakfast proceed to Colombo. Proceed for the orientation city tour of Colombo. Enjoy your lunch at Indian local restaurant. Rest of the day free for Shopping.
Day 7: Colombo
Post Breakfast complete the hotel check out formalities and proceed to Airport to board the flight for your hometown with sweet memories...