From the majestic Taj of Agra to the sea of palace windows in Jaipur, the two distinct cities have a lot to offer than just the whiff of Royalty. The magical allure of the Taj Mahal draws tourists to Agra like moths to a wondrous flame, while the fairy-tale grandeur of Amber Fort is Jaipur’s star attraction. Visit both the cities and experience their grandeur.
- Delhi City Tour
- Visit to Taj Mahal
- Visit Agra Fort
- Marvel at the famous Amber fort
- Visit Jaipur City Palace and Museum
DELHI AGRA JAIPUR
04 NIGHTS & 05 DAYS
Day 1: Arrival at Delhi-Delhi Sightseeing
Visit the Qutub Minar, Raj Ghat, Lotus Temple, Teen Murthi Bhavan, Gandhi House, Indira Gandhi Memorial museum, Later take orientation tour of Rashtrapati Bhawan, Parliament House. Visit India Gate.
Day 2: Delhi-Agra Sightseeing (210 kms)
Proceed to Agra, On Arrival visit historic Agra Fort, which houses beautiful buildings reminiscent of the Mughal Period like the Jahangiri Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am and Moti Masjid. Later visit Taj Mahal,– one of the Seven Wonder of the World.
Day 3: Agra-Jaipur (230 kms)
Proceed to Jaipur. En route visit Fatehpur Sikri It was built by emperor Akbar in 1569 and is known for its towering Buland Darwaja, and many other beautiful and magnificent structures like Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-i-Khas, Panch Mahal, tomb of Saint Sheikh Salim Chishti. Arrive Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur Sightseeing
Visit Hawa Mahal -'Palace of winds', City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Amer Fort – An Ancient Capital of Rajputs. Evening is free for shopping in Local Market.
Day 5: Jaipur Depart
Board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.
What is included in the tour
- 4 Nights stay at in hotel
- 4 Buffet Breakfast
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C Vehicle All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train ticket.
- Any Guide Services.
- Table drinks
- Laundry, Porter
- Camera fee
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.