The global city of Dubai is a fun and superficial playground on the Persian Gulf. The cutting-edge building projects, skyscrapers, first-class resorts, waterways, palm trees and flat-roofed hotels make this city a very delightful place to visit by day and night. The footprints of Emirati culture and glorified history reflects very prominently in its architecture, music, cuisine and lavish lifestyle.
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor
- Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Miracle Garden and Global Village
- Abu Dhabi City tour with visit to Grand Mosque
- Bollywood Park
Day 01: Arrive Dubai - Dhow cruise
Welcome to Dubai - The Shopping Capital of the Middle East. Arrive at Dubai / Sharjah international Airport. Enjoy city tour includes photo stop at Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab - unique hotel of the world, Sheikh Zayed Road & Pass by Atlantis and Dubai marina area. Check in at hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Evening enjoy Dhow Cruise while meandering through the clear waters of Dubai.
Enjoy elite dinner on Cruise with a range of entertainment.
Day 02: Miracle Garden - Burj Khalifa - Bollywood Park
Post breakfast proceed to visit the famous Miracle Garden. Later we enjoy the breath-taking view of Dubai city a top Burj Khalifa from the 124th Floor. Enjoy the Aquarium & Underwater Zoo at Dubai Mall. After lunch enjoy the famous Bollywood Park - Bollywood movies base theme park.
Return to the hotel.
Day 03: Abu Dhabi City Tour With Mosque and Global Village
Proceed to Abu Dhabi. On arrival enjoy the city orientation tour of Abu Dhabi. Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - This architectural work of art is one of the world’s largest mosques, with a capacity for an astonishing 41,000 worshippers. Later visit Global village - shopping, dining & entertainment complex with an international theme.
Notes : For visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, ladies are requested to wear full sleeves clothes and cover their head with scarf. Suggested Dress Code is Salwar Kameez (Full Sleeves) with Dupatta. For men also shorts and sleeveless is not allowed.
Day 04: Desert Safari
Post Breakfast day at leisure or you can visit the famous Gold Souk market on your own cost. Enjoy lunch at Indian Restaurant and proceed for the unique experience of Dune Bashing. Enjoy Camel Rides, Sun Set Photography, henna and the famous Belly Dance performance with a variety of Barbecue items served for Dinner.
Day 05: Depart Dubai
After breakfast proceed for shopping on your own.
Proceed for Dubai airport with memories...
What is included in the tour
- 4 nights 5 Days accommodation in Standard Category room at 3 star hotel
- 4 lunches & 4 dinner as per Itinerary
- UAE Single Entry VISA
- Return Economy class flight ticket (EX-Mumbai).
- Tourism Dihram Fees
- Mumbai to Mumbai Tour Manager Service
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Government Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees not mentioned in Itinerary or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, and telephone calls etc.
- 5% GST on total package cost.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column