The global city of Dubai is a fun and superficial playground on the Persian Gulf. The cutting-edge building projects, skyscrapers, first-class resorts, waterways, palm trees and flat-roofed hotels make this city a very delightful place to visit by day and night. The footprints of Emirati culture and glorified history reflects very prominently in its architecture, music, cuisine and lavish lifestyle
What is included in the tour
- 4 nights/ 5 Days accommodation in Standard Category rooms at afore mentioned 3 star hotels or similar
- 5 Buffet Breakfast
- 5 Lunches at Local Indian Restaurants
- 4 Dinners at Local Indian Restaurants
- Dhow cruise with dinner & transfer – Marina cruise
- Half Day Dubai city tour with English speaking guide
- Entrance to Burj khalifa (entry during non-prime hrs -124th floor)
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner and belly dance (6-7 pax in each 4wd vehicle/ SIC basis)
- Abu Dhabi city tour
- Ferrari world with Bronze entry ticket
- Bollywood theme park with entrance tickets & transfers
- Visit to Dubai mall + view of fountain show
- Water Taxi – Abra
- Aquarium with entrance fees
- Palm Monorail with tickets
- Miracle Garden entrance fees
- Private Transfers
- 5% Vat
- Daily 500ML x 2 bottle of water during sightseeing
- Airfare, Airport Taxes & UAE visa + Ok to board charges
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Tourism Dihram Fees
- Mumbai to Mumbai Tour Manager Service
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Government Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Travel Insurance
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees not mentioned in Itinerary or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, and telephone calls etc.
- 5% GST on total package cost.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Goodies worth Rs.5000/- included
- Arrival Day Breakfast
- Arrival Day Lunch
- Water Taxi – Abra
- Palm Monorail
- Miracle Garden
Day 1: Arrive Dubai - Marina Dhow Cruise
Welcome to Dubai - The Shopping Capital of the Middle East. Arrive at Dubai / Sharjah International Airport. At the airport, our representative will greet you and provide assistance with airport procedures. Enjoy your breakfast and proceed to Miracle garden - displays identifiable structures spattered with flowers. Later proceed for Lunch (At Indian Restaurant). Check in at the hotel. Make your trip most memorable by riding in a limousine. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Evening enjoys Marina Dhow Cruise while meandering through the clear waters of Dubai.
Enjoy elite dinner on Cruise with a range of entertainment.
Day 2: City Tour
Post breakfast proceeds for Dubai City tour including Dubai Museum (with entry fees), Sheikh palace for the photo stop, drive though Jumeira beach road(time permitting visit famous Jumeira mosque) Capture yourself in camera at the world famous palm Atlantis. Fest your eyes with the scenic view of Bur Dubai Creek while proceeding for Dubai city tour and capture the moment in your camera. Post city tour proceed for Lunch at Local Indian Restaurant. Now we proceed for the breath-taking view of Dubai city a top Burj Khalifa (non-prime time) from the 124th Floor. Enjoy the Aquarium & Underwater Zoo at Dubai Mall (including the entrance). Free time for shopping at the Dubai mall. Enjoy famous Bollywood theme dancing fountains. Enjoy a stomach full dinner at local Indian Restaurant. Return to the hotel.
Day 3: Abu Dhabi City Tour
Today morning after breakfast proceed to Abu Dhabi. Enroute the city tour, visit grand mosque whose splendid interior keeps you open-mouthed. Post that enjoys your lunch at Indian Restaurant. Proceed to enjoy a fun-filled roller coaster ride at world-famous Ferrari world.
Day 4: Bollywood Park and Desert Safari
Post Breakfast proceeds to Bollywood Park to enjoy eye catchy stunt shows & performances. Post-Bollywood Park enjoys monorail ride. Enjoy lunch at Indian Restaurant and proceed for the unique experience of Dune Bashing. Enjoy Camel Rides, Sun Set Photography, henna and the famous Belly Dance performance with a variety of Barbecue items served for Dinner.
Day 5: Depart Dubai
After breakfast perch on a seat to water taxi (Abra) which crosses the Dubai creek from one side to the other and reaches to the world famous gold souk in Deira. Enjoy your lunch at an Indian Restaurant; later proceed for shopping on your own. Proceed for Dubai airport with memories...