Jammu and Kashmir a Paradise on Earth located on top north of India as jewelled crown! Enchanting beauty of Kashmir fascinates every tourist. One can explore unspoiled natural beauty, chilling springs, snow-capped mountains, picture square landscapes, splendid Mughal gardens, honey-dewed orchards. The extravagant beauty of this state is always been an inspiration for so much art, music and poetry.
What is included in the tour
- 06 Night’s accommodation in Hotel with breakfast
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Airport and services Transfer by private Coach
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places mentioned in the Itinerary
- All meals (breakfast lunch & Dinner)As per Itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- 02 x 500ml of water per person per day
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Camera Fees for video or camera permit
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.,
- 5% GST on total package cost.
- Relaxed and planned itinerary
- Full day Excursion trip to Sonmarg - Meadow of God
- Enjoy the famous Shikara ride in Dal lake
- House Boat stay in Srinagar
Day 1: Arrival Srinagar.
- On arrival Srinagar Airport transfer to your hotel for Check In. Rest day is free at leisure. In the evening visit the famous Boulevard Road and Nehru Park.
- Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar.
- After enjoying the breakfast proceed for a Full day Excursion trip to Sonmarg (85kms – 3.5 hrs.) Sonamarg is the real paradise of the earth popularly called as Meadow of God. Visit Thajiwas Glacier where you can enjoy sledging, horse riding. Feel relaxed in the Evening.
- Overnight stay at Srinagar
Day 3: Srinagar - Gulmarg.
- Today after Breakfast proceed to Gulmarg, a 2hrs journey (55Km). Gulmarg with a pictographic scenic beauty nestled in the Pir Panjal Range in western Himalayas. Gulmarg also known as Meadow of Flowers. Enjoy Gondola - Cable Car ride to the peak hights of Kongdori and Affarwat. Explore the new attractions as you walk into the Snow. Enjoying snow at Gulmarg itself is a mesmerizing experience.
- Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Day 4: Gulmarg - Pahalgam.
- After having Breakfast, proceed to Pahalgam a 3.5hrs journey (95km approx.). Enroute visit Saffron garden. Also visit the famous Awantipura Ruins. After arriving at Pahalgam proceed to check in at your Hotel. Evening is free at leisure. Visit the Club House and the Golf course which is surrounded by Tall pines and lofty mountains.
- Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Day 5: Pahalgam.
- Day free for sightseeing. Visit Chandanwari / Betaab Valley / Arhu Valley, etc. One can enjoy rafting at Lidder River ( optional ). Evening free for personal activities. Visit local market for delicious food junctions, shopping, etc.
- Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Day 6: Pahalgam – Srinagar
- Today after breakfast head towards Srinagar. Visit the spiritual abode Shankaracharya Temple and beautiful Mughal Gardens. Arrive Srinagar & proceed to check in the houseboat. Enjoy the evening in Shikara ride on Dal Lake.
- Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 7: Departure Srinagar.
- Today, After Breakfast check out of your Hotel & Proceed to Srinagar Airport to board flight for onward destination with fond memories….