A divine journey that takes us through the 'Golden Triangle' of East India! Visit the temple town of Bhubaneshwar along with the religious & architechtural heritage sites of Puri and Konark on this tour. Explore Orissa icons such as Jagannath Temple, Konark Sun Temple etc.
- Visit Chilika Lake
- Visit Jagannath Temple
- Visit Puri Beach
- visit Konark sun Temple
Day 1 Bhubaneswar – Puri
Arrive at Bhubaneswar airport. Meet and greet by our local representative cum driver. Proceed to Puri. On arrival day free for relaxation. In the evening visit the Visit Jaganath temple - sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Jagannathji.
Day 2 Puri - Chilika - Puri
Morning drive to Chilika lake - the largest wintering ground for migratory birds on the Indian sub-continent. Take the boat cruise to visit the birds island & temple island. Later drive to Konark to visit Sun temple - one of the world famous heritage site. Enroute visit to Ramchandi temple. Evening free to explore the Puri beach.
Day 3 Puri - Pipili - Dhauli - Raghurajpur - Bhubaneshwar
Proceed to Bhubaneshwar. Visit Raghurajpur - artisan village, Pipili - the applique work village & Dhauli - the peace pagoda. Arrive Bhubaneshwar in the evening.
Day 4 Departure
In the morning enjoy temple tour of Bhubaneshwar which includes Lingaraj, Parsurameswar, Mukteswar and Rajarani temple. Later proceed to airport / railway station as per your scheduled flight / train
What is included in the tour
- 02 Nights Stay in Puri with Breakfast & Dinner.
- 01 Night in Bhubaneswar with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Pick up & Drop at Bhubaneswar Airport/ Railway Station.
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Sedan Car as per the itinerary
- Toll , Parking & Driver.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 05 % GST Travel/health insurance.
- Entrance fees to various sightseeing places.
- Camera/ Video charges.
- other incidentals not mentioned in the package.
- Extra runs on the transport other than the Itinerary
- Charges for early arrivals/ late departures.