The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands form a gorgeous archipelago in the Bay of Bengal at the southern tip of India. If you were always mesmerized by the exotic beauty of islands that managed to remain untouched by the air of modernity, then Andaman and Nicobar islands are exactly what you are looking for. The islands are famous because of its natural beauty and diverse biodiversity. Andaman tourism thrives on the travelers visiting the stunningly beautiful islands for a great holiday experience. Andaman, the perfect go-to destination is also a great place to dive into its thrilling water sports activities. Andaman Holidays are an ideal getaway off the mainland, teeming with activities for family and friends such as adventure and water sports, trekking and sightseeing tours across the island. We bring you a wide range of Andaman Tour Packages for your perfect vacation in the Islands.
5 Nights / 6 Days
2N Port Blair + 2N Havelock Island + 1N Neil Island
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair – Cellular Jail – Light & Sound Show : On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, visit the Cellular Jail (National Memorial). Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail: At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
Day 2: Port Blair – Havelock Island Today, we start our journey towards Havelock Island via ferry from Port Blair Harbor. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. After relax, day free for own leisure at Havelock Island. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 3: Havelock Island – Radhanagar Beach Today morning proceed to Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach.
Day 4: Havelock Island – Neil Island Today, we start our journey towards Neil Island via ferry from Havelock Harbor. On arrival at Neil Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day 5: Neil Island – Port Blair Today we visit to Sitapur, Bharatpur Beach and then to Coral Point. Later we proceed back towards Port Blair (via ferry). Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 6: Depart From Andaman Islands Drop to Port Blair / Harbor for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories.
What is included in the tour
- Air Conditioned Accommodation at all places.
- Return airport / harbor transfers by Private AC Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private AC Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Return Havelock / Neil Ferry transfer in Deluxe ferry i.e. MV Makruzz / Green Ocean / Coastal Cruise (Base Category of Seats). (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY). (If private ferries are not operating due to climatic conditions / technical maintenance or any other reasons then the guests will be shifted to government ferry).
- Breakfast for 5 occasions.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expense Such Telephonic calls, Camera, Laundry charges, Internet, Tips, etc.
- Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner.
- GST (As per current tax rate 5% will be applicable on Total Package Cost).
- Anything not mentioned in above ‘‘Inclusions List”